1. Online registration for Admission of new students in JKG of session 2020-21 will commence from 21st December-2019 and Class-1 will commence from 10th January 2020.
2. Last Date of Registration for JKG is 5th February 2020 and Class-1 is 10th February 2020.
3. The school will admit both boys and girls irrespective of caste, creed or religion.
4. Admission will happen in JKG for children born in year 2016 and will only be deemed as complete when the first instalment of fees is deposited in school.
5. Admission will happen in Class-1 for children born in year 2014 and will only be deemed as complete when the first instalment of fees is deposited in school.
6. Seats for JKG will be allotted through a draw of lots which is scheduled to be held in the School premises on the 8th of February-2020 (Saturday) at 3 pm.
7. Presence of either parent is mandatory during the draw of lots for seat allotment scheduled. In case no parent is found present, the candidature for admission will be forfeited and no further request for the same will be entertained.
8. In case the name of the child comes up in the draw of lots, the parent present will have to prove his/her identity through a valid photo ID Card (Aadhar / PAN / Passport).
9. The decision of the Principal in respect of the suitability of a student for Admission to class equivalent or lower will be final.
10. In case of siblings for JKG the deadline for online registration is 11th January 2020.
11. A registration receipt will be generated at the end of the process. Parents will need to submit the same in the school office within 3 working days between 10 am - 4 pm. In case the parent fails to do so registration will be deemed null - n - void.
12. Parents of siblings will have to complete their admissions by 20th January 2020 (Monday).
13. Documents required at the time of admission : -
14. Any mismatch between registration form and above documents will lead to cancellation of candidature for admission.Agree and Continue