1. Online registration for Admission of new students from Class JKG to IX and XI for session 2019-20 will commence from 7th December-2018.
2. The school will admit both boys and girls irrespective of caste, creed or religion.
3. Admission will happen in JKG for children born in year 2015 and will only be deemed as complete when the first installmentof fees is deposited in school. For classes other than JKG, there are no vacant seats as of now.The number of seats that fall vacant will depend on the number of T.C applications received.
4. Seats for JKG will be allotted through a draw of lots which is scheduled to be held in the School premises on the 26thJanuary-2019(Saturday) at 3 pm.
5. Presence of either parent is mandatory during the draw of lots for seat allotment scheduled for 26January-2019 (Saturday) at 3 pm. In case no parent is found present, the candidature for admission will be forfeited and no further request for the same will be entertained.
6. In case the name of the child comes up in the draw of lots, the parent present will have to prove his/her identity through a valid photo ID Card (Aadhar / PAN / Passport).
7. The decision of the Principal in respect of the suitability of a student for Admission to class equivalent or lower will be final.
8. In case of siblings the deadline for online registration is 15th December 2018.
9. A registration receipt will be generated at the end of the process. Parents will need to submit the same in the school office within 3 working days between 10 am - 4 pm. In case the parents fail to do so registration will be deemed null - n - void.
10. Parents of siblings will have to complete their admissions by 24th January-2019(Monday).
11. Documents required at the time of admission: -
12. Any mismatch between registration form and above documents will lead to cancellation of candidature for admission.Agree and Continue