1. The school will admit both boys and girls irrespective of caste, creed or religion to different classes based on the age limit as indicated in the Prospectus.
2. Seats for every class are limited and admissions will be given on first-come-first serve basis till seats are filled and will only be deemed as complete when the first installment of fees is deposited in school.
3. There is no quota for members of local School Managing Committee.
4. The decision of the Principal in respect of the suitability of a student for admission to class equivalent or lower will be final.
5. The provisions of the RTE will be strictly followed as per the guidelines of the State Government.
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Head Office, Mumbai